Finally, last week the sector agreement for the service vouchers was also passed! This agreement allocates a salary increase of 0.4% as of 1 June 2022 (on top of the index) and provides for an increase in travel allowances.
Below we give you a brief overview of the most important subjects mentioned in this agreement. As soon as the final CBA is available, we will add a detailed analysis to our sector documentation.
Provisions with an impact on salaries
As of 1 June 2022, salaries increase by 0.4%.
You can consult the latest pay scales in our sector information.
As of 1 June 2022, seniority will be retained upon change of employer within the sector.
As of 1 June 2022 , the contribution to home-to-work travel (public transport + car) increases from 75% to 90%;
Travel between 2 customers
As of 1 June 2022, the kilometric allowance amounts to 0.28€/km for travel by private car.
Travel on behalf of the customer for errands
As of 1 June 2022, the contribution increases from 0.2156€/km to 0.3707 €/km for travel by private car.
As of 1 June 2022, the bicycle allowance increases from 0.23€/km to 0.25€/km.
If the worker serves different users consecutively and provided that
- there is no more than 2 hours between the end of work with one user and the start of work with the next user
- and the distance travelled does not exceed 1 km,
the travel time will be compensated at 0.11€/km (with a minimum of 0.67€ per travel). Previously, the allowance was 0.09€/km, with a minimum of 0.57€/km.
The number of days worked to be entitled to an end-of-year bonus drops from 65 working days to 30 days worked or days treated as such.
Scheme of unemployment with company supplement (RCC/SWT)
Workers of this JC can benefit from:
- RCC/SWT from age 62 with an occupational history of at least 40 years for men or 38 years (2022), 39 years (2023) or 40 years (2024) for women;
- RCC/SWT from the age of 60 for workers with an occupational career of 40 years as a wage earner.
- RCC/SWT from 60 years for workers with an occupational career of at least 33 years of which 20 years in a scheme of night work or for at least 5 (7) years during the last 10 (15) calendar years before the end of the employment contract in a strenuous job or who have worked in the construction industry and are incapable to work;
- RCC/SWT from the age of 60 after an occupational history of 35 years in a strenuous job.
You can read more in our Infoflash of 6 September 2021: ‘Which schemes of unemployment with corporate allowance will still be accessible in the following years?’
Introduction of an incentive bonus for time credit with motive to care for a child under the age of 8:
- 90 EUR/month in the event of a full suspension;
- 40 EUR/month in the event of part-time suspension;
- 20 EUR/month in the event of a 1/5 suspension;
- 9 EUR/month in the event of a 1/10 suspension;
End-of-career jobs and time credit
Workers with long careers, strenuous jobs or working in a company in difficulty or undergoing restructuring can (again) benefit from a 1/5 or half-time partial early retirement with benefits from the age of 55.
More information can be found in the infoflash of 27 July 2021: Benefits for an 'end of career' time credit before the age of 60: reintroduction!
Source: Press release in joint trade union project (FGTB, CSC and CGSLB).