The ONEm/RVA announces on its website the extension of various measures relating to unemployment benefits for artists.
- As regards the reference periods of 12 months and 18 months to determine entitlement to unemployment benefits for artists:
The reference periods of 12 or 18 months are suspended during the period of 13 March 2020 up to and including 30 September 2021. They are also suspended between 1 January and 31 March 2022.
- As regards the waiting period:
Employees are eligible to unemployment benefits without having to fulfil the waiting period conditions if they provide proof that between 13 March 2019 and 30 September 2021 and between 1 January and 31 March 2022 they have performed:
- either at least 10 artistic activities, provided that social security contributions were withheld for these activities;
- or at least 10 technical activities in the arts sector, provided that social security contributions were withheld for these activities;
- or artistic and/or technical activities corresponding to at least 20 days of activity.