Call on us for
The Partena Professional enterprise counter in Leuven is the place to be for advice about your business. Before, you had to contact several organisations spread across Belgium. All these services are now joined in one enterprise counter near you.
Concretely, you can rely on us for:
- Starting your own business or company
- Changing or ending an existing business
- And much more
|Monday:||8:00-17:00||only by phone|
|Tuesday:||8:00-17:00||only by phone|
|Wednesday:||8:00-17:00||only by phone|
|Thursday:||8:00-17:00||only by phone|
|Friday:||8:00-17:00||only by phone|
Call on us for
The Partena Professional payroll company in Aalst does not only insure your social security rights as a self-employed person, we will also make every endeavour to give advice and assistance. Did you know, for example, that you are entitled to child benefit, sickness and disability allowance, maternity leave, pension and an insolvency allowance?
Why choose the social security insurance fund?
- A designated Customer Advisor will be assigned to you in the social security insurance fund who will make the necessary arrangements for your social security contributions and insurance policies for your personal situation.
- We offer several additional solutions to provide you with the best possible protection.
- We offer our customers an exclusive Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed, the best formula in Belgium.
- Thanks to us you enjoy the same protection as an employee
Our office is conveniently located on the Diestsevest within walking distance (150 m) of the train and bus station. The location is also easy to reach by car. You can park in the 'De Bond' payment car park, which is located under the station and is easily accessible from the Leuven ring road.