If you are an employer in the service voucher sector (JC 322.01), the Walloon Government will grant you a subsidy of €360 per employee, provided certain conditions are met.
You must apply for this subsidy between 16 May and 16 June 2021 on the Sodexo Jira platform.
What is the amount of the subsidy?
The amount of the subsidy is €360 per employee:
- Occupied in an establishment unit in the Walloon Region;
- That you hired under a service voucher employment contract before 1 April 2021 (and still under contract between 15 April and 15 May 2021);
- That has no days of temporary unemployment (due to economic reasons, force majeure/force majeure Corona) between 15 April 2021 and 15 May 2021 inclusive.
Are you entitled to this subsidy?
You must meet the following conditions:
- Have been in operation in the 1st quarter of 2021 as a recognized service voucher company;
- Have an establishment unit in the Walloon Region;
- The number of employees employed under a service voucher employment contract in the same establishment unit as those for whom you are applying for the subsidy, and who are temporarily unemployed between 15 April 2021 and 15 May 2021 inclusive, must be less than or equal to 50% of the service voucher workforce in the same establishment unit. The number of employees is calculated per establishment unit;
- Not be subject to a withholding, recovery or arrears of contributions (claimed by a social security contribution collection agency) or tax arrears procedure.
What must you do?
You must submit a declaration on honour and an Excel file, completed and signed, on the Sodexo Jira platform.
Sodexo has sent you an email with:
- The Excel file to be completed;
- The instructions to be followed scrupulously in order to complete this file. You can also find them here.
You can complete one Excel file for your different establishment units but your individual employees must be attached to the establishment unit where they are employed.
These formalities must be completed between 16 May 2021 and 16 June 2021.
Source Order of the Walloon Government of 29 April 2021 granting, for the budget year 2021, an additional subsidy to the service voucher companies in order to cover the expenses for the year 2021, Belgian Official Gazette of 05.05.2021